Papers needed in putting up a Affiliate program | BeerMoneyForum.com

Anyone here from the Philippines???
I want a legit referral program but I always end up with scam programs. So I decided to put up my own. What are the papers needed to make a legal affiliate program?

1. DTI Permit – So that you can have a business name and no one can copy it.
2. SEC Permit – Accepting people investment required you to register in SEC even you’re only the owner.
3. Mayor’s Permit – To have a business template.
4. BIR Permit – Legit companies pay taxes.
5. Sanitary Permit – So that customers know your business place is clean.
6. Fire Inspection Permit – Electrical wiring matters.
7. Barangay Clearance – Basic business permit.
8. DOLE, SSS, Pag-Ibig Card – If you have employees.

Those are the papers you need to have a legal affiliate program business in the Philippines.

Leave a Comment

Got scammed by fraud company or crypto fraud -